Tuesday, August 16, 2011

OFF HOME SHORE....

As the last dusk of the summer days bent its rays away from my sight,by then i just bade my entire last farewell to those whom i was connected affectionately.Deep down my nerves it was like a quick pain rushing down rapidly as in the spaces between the synaptic clefts.The chilling palpable feelings with cold thoughts struck my every sense.
For a middle-class boy from far east holding the dreams of infinite tomorrows,now was ahead of thousand miles into the shoulder-rushing world.I was never ever been painted with the colours of beauty nor adored with sympathy.To be absolute in truth for all of us are bounded,my life wasn't so designed with architect of good companions;in the midst of dark hours i left my marks full of remorse,regrets and threw myself in recklessness.


ugyen wangchuk

No comments:

Post a Comment